- Beautiful flowers. These are from Ellen, Ken and Gabi. Every time I walk by them I get a whiff of their sweet fragrance!
- The choir sang to me (and Marge, whose birthday is Monday).
- I finished my Sera Lace sweater, and wore it last night to see Dancers in Company. Dance and a FO*, two awesome things for a birthday eve!
- Brunch on Sunday at Cedar Ridge Winery--it was gorgeous there with the sun streaming through the windows. Great food and nice atmosphere. The mimosas were wonderful!
- Yarn! Anne bought me a big bag of yarn for . . . big yarn projects :-)
- All the Nesmiths enjoyed a walk together in the afternoon--and it was sunny and delightful outside.
- Ice cream cake.
- A two-hour Downton Abbey to finish the day.
- Anticipating more celebration during the birthday season. Because one day isn't quite enough!
* Finished Object