Friday, November 6, 2009

Jane: Busy, beautiful

We're having a busy week here in Iowa. I'm especially busy--I've done 2 interviews this week (including one at Prairie Lights, the awesome Iowa City bookstore), and I'm doing one this afternoon (with the director of the Cedar Rapids Symphony). I volunteered at a Washington High School Performing Arts benefit yesterday morning and evening (set up and food serving), and the boys have the day off of school today, so I'll have to work from home this afternoon. Bruce has a concert this evening. Wow!

BUT . . . it's beautiful outside! We had such an awful October with rain and cold temps. And now we're having our Indian Summer with sunny skies and highs into the 60s and 70s this weekend! I rode my bike to work this morning:-) I even have a smudge of grease on my pant leg to prove it :-(

No comments: