Saturday, July 18, 2009

Robbie: Garage sale+$3.50=score!

At a garage sale I found these two items (i would have an iMac if I had $50 more...)

An MP3 video player for the low, low price of $3 (it has 51 Beatles songs) 

Woohoo! look at its enourmous 1.6 inch screen... Well, you get what you pay for.

A revolutionary pointing device (trackpad) that connects to ADB (Apple Desktop Bus. It's sorta like PS/2 except less... usable) with technology first used in the PowerBook 500 for $.50 which conveniently works on my PowerBook G3.



If I had an ANCIENT computer I could have gotten more things. most of the accessories were for the paralell port (25 pin) that was replaced with RS232 (9 pin) and then the USB series and firewire. That was added just to give you an idea of how old it is...

No comments: